Saturday, March 5, 2011

Proud as a Peacock




Here are my pictures for the above journaling. These are the Peacocks thawere in Memorial.
To make the page, I used Craft paper, daubed the edges both white and gold, as I did the same with the pictures. I took the Dominos from Gecko Galz January promotion and double matted them. The paper is Arabian Nights, also from Gecko Galz. Font is from Cricut, and a few hot fix jewels add to the arrangement. Just as a matter of fact, the section of blue with the Arabian Nights peeking thru is the piece left after I cut the blue rectangles for the dominoes...you never know what scraps will come into play!
Any questions, let me know.
Luv ya
Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment

And suddenly it is 2022!

My son is now 15 and driving with a permit, and he is already picking cars (for me to buy).  Cars currently are very had to find as here is ...