Thursday, March 31, 2011

New Classes at Michaels

Just a flash from the past...my Daddy and me when he first got home from the Army. I love my Daddy.......

Starting in April there will be a big campaign showcasing the SDU new name..now will be SPOTTED CANARY and with that will be 2 seperate classes starting in May from Martha Stewart. You will be buying the kit which includes punches, or glitter...what ever you need for the classes.

Punch class is $25, kit included, Glitter class is $30, all glitter and material included. All classes will be 2 hours.

Also the new Expression will be revealed on HSN April 26....no price yet.

Please pass this memo on to all your friends...I tried to include everyone whos web address I have....also, if I meet my Quota, minimum 4 people per class, I will be giving away hourly prizes, and I will also do a drawing....y'all know that I am still out of work and these gigs at Michaels do help a little, but I also love teaching them.


Luv ya
Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment

And suddenly it is 2022!

My son is now 15 and driving with a permit, and he is already picking cars (for me to buy).  Cars currently are very had to find as here is ...