Thursday, March 24, 2011

April Gecko Galz design


My little Olivia is just so adorable riding her bike and just reminded me of "Pocket full of Posies" and that is what the title says. I used Geckgalz April release of Tudor Rose Paper, "Katherine". The word POSIES is cut from the Alphabet Soup letters, the Beautifulsent2.
The letters are very pretty with each one a different color and design, just a cute, easy match for so many things.
My flowers are wedding paper flowers from Michaels, each addorned with a hot fix jewel, and you may also notice the tone on tone border (black on black ) by Martha Stewart.
Thank you for looking
Luv ya
Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment

And suddenly it is 2022!

My son is now 15 and driving with a permit, and he is already picking cars (for me to buy).  Cars currently are very had to find as here is ...