Thursday, February 17, 2011


Ok, so nowit is mid February and we are just getting over the cold. All sorts of spring designs are coming out and our plants are all dead. How can we be excited!

Record all the changes with your scrapbooking. Soon the hot sun will turn those dead heqps in the ground back into pretty mounds of flower...or so we hope...that is the only living thing that cn die and come back!

Get out the camera and start taking pictures to record the progress...it will be the next few weeks and things will look up.

I am going to a class this week end and we will be working on Tim Holtz

configurations...I am really excited about this adorable shadow boxes. Then you are all invited to my house to make one!


How much fun is that going to be!!


Luv ya

Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment

And suddenly it is 2022!

My son is now 15 and driving with a permit, and he is already picking cars (for me to buy).  Cars currently are very had to find as here is ...