Ok, yall...I finally finished. I remade it the inside atleast three times. My final opinion on making the boxes...
- Paint the sides of the box inside first
- Place your paper on the back wall next
- After you have tissue taped the boxes, then put in floor paper, and if you want ink the front edge
- Don't forget that the back legs atleast can't be put on until the end! (eeee...guess how I found that out!)
- It was driving me crazy where the frame tissue tape met the frame paper and I had to trim it with a ribbon. You could use paper, or even use paper that you have border punched.
- I did alot of adhere items with hot glue.
- I made things angled with folded scrapes of paper.
- Really think outside the box...I have a close up of one piece that I especially love...it was a small oblong kind of like a tray for a necklace...probably the inside area is almost 1 inch by maybe 2.5 inches..I cut off the bail with a Tim Holtz scissor and was just going to use a strip of paper in the inside, but I had a kind of Gibson girl sticker, and put it on the area and trimmed with a craft knife.
- I also wanted to give a bit of unisome and painted everything with a wipe of gold acrilic paint...the cheap kind, or a Dauber.
Please ask any questions...we all learn that way1