Sunday, March 31, 2013

Gecko galz Mothers Day Scrapbook Pages

 
Instructions for double scrapbook layout
 

 
 
 
I used SEI Chickadee as my background paper.  I mounted 7 images from MARVELOUS MONOCHROMES with co ordinating scraps of paper.  I used Tim Holtz ink to edge each image, and combined TIME FLIES with the rectangles to make it pleasing to the eye.  I plan to have some nice personal Mothers Day photos to place on the side saying "Mother, you're the best".....I am not praising myself, but it is always the gentle undertone to remember my Mother...I usually will put a picture of her along with my own picture of the day.  Happy Mothers Day, one and all...please visit your Mom if she is around and give her an extra kiss...you may not ever get that chance again!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

And suddenly it is 2022!

My son is now 15 and driving with a permit, and he is already picking cars (for me to buy).  Cars currently are very had to find as here is ...