Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter


My lap top is not connecting to the internet so I can t load my new creation "Mirage" for Gecko Galz, BUT i CAN ATLEAST WISH YOU ALL GOOD HOLIDAY THOUGHTS! This will be a short sale week and I only know HL will have some beads on sale. I am building up my collection to make several Christmas gifts and hopefully sell a few. If anyone would like to purchase a necklace, let me know. I just finished a beautiful double strand with purples. I have purchased some pretty greens beads, naturals and actually some red, blues and yellows. Just your choice...let me know. Mothers Day will be here very soon and it would make a wonderful cstom gift.

THe big crop is still May 14 9-9...lots of fun in Katy.

CKC is coming up fast and that will be wonderful...lots of you are going to Arlington, but I am passing that one.


Luv ya
Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment

And suddenly it is 2022!

My son is now 15 and driving with a permit, and he is already picking cars (for me to buy).  Cars currently are very had to find as here is ...