Friday, April 29, 2011

Finally home


I have been with my Dad for the last several days as he had surgery. He is actually better and doing great. Spending time with him was eye opening and made me see him different. He actually has a secret life and that is why he won't move with any of us. He is the center of attention at the Restaurant he goes to 7 days a week!

We stayed up watching old movies and talking...he keeps telling me old family stories. He is just a hoot...sharper than any tack I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As soon as my LAp top is fixed, I will post several projects and the Jewelry I am selling...should be by Saturday night!

Talk to you soon

Luv ya
Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment

And suddenly it is 2022!

My son is now 15 and driving with a permit, and he is already picking cars (for me to buy).  Cars currently are very had to find as here is ...