Monday, June 9, 2014

Pure summer

 
 
I have had the Bead Soup reveal up for a month so it is time to move on.  This is my version of a necklace that I will be teaching at Michaels.  It is very much one that I have been collecting beads for, but changed it up to fit the requirements of our Michaels class!
 
I really love this one and plan to make others  similar to it.  It feels like it is  summer, sexy and modern fresh!
 
I have also designed in my mind the perfect summer dress to go with it, but it has been awhile since I picked up a needle and did my sewing.  I could see every line of the dress but I will not be tempted into that one!
 
What sort of dress do you see with this?
 
Let me know......
 
 
Regards,
Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment

And suddenly it is 2022!

My son is now 15 and driving with a permit, and he is already picking cars (for me to buy).  Cars currently are very had to find as here is ...