Sunday, April 13, 2014

Close to my Heart

I am happy to announce that I have started again with CTMH. The products are awesome...better than any around.  I also have an online store that you can shop at and place an order.  I will be doing classes and also offering Cricut based classes, both instructional and projects.

If you place an order of $150.00 or more you will be treated as a hostess and receive free products of your choice.

You can also be part of the stamp of the month group. placing an order monthly of $50 and purchasing the new stamp for $5.00!

Don't forget we have 3 Cricut cartridges, each coming with 3 packs of matching stamps and 3 sheets of dimentional matching chipboard, each $99.00, value at over $135.00 or more.

 Please contact me with questions and I will be happy to help you.

sherridesigns.ctmh.com


Busy working on my Bead Soup and will start posting the mixtures soon.

Regards,
Sherri

1 comment:

And suddenly it is 2022!

My son is now 15 and driving with a permit, and he is already picking cars (for me to buy).  Cars currently are very had to find as here is ...