Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

I needed   to make a special card for my hubby and decided to use Gecko ephemera.  I choose this beautiful Valentine flower, and kept matting it to  achieve my desired look.  I used the ROSES ARE RED verb age from the sheet, used 2 pre made gauze leaves, and made my own red flower. I added a small section of dried flowers to the right of the vase...it was just one of those things I bought years ago, and never had a need to use, until today!   After it was all assembled, I gave it a spray with glimmer mist.  Just to give a little bling, I added some hot fix jewels to the Martha Stewart heart edge, and then just a bit of twine to give a modern twist!  I am set to go for Valentines day...what about you!?

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sherry, your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Sherri! You're always doing original works of art. I'm the scraplifter type! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

And suddenly it is 2022!

My son is now 15 and driving with a permit, and he is already picking cars (for me to buy).  Cars currently are very had to find as here is ...