Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

I needed   to make a special card for my hubby and decided to use Gecko ephemera.  I choose this beautiful Valentine flower, and kept matting it to  achieve my desired look.  I used the ROSES ARE RED verb age from the sheet, used 2 pre made gauze leaves, and made my own red flower. I added a small section of dried flowers to the right of the vase...it was just one of those things I bought years ago, and never had a need to use, until today!   After it was all assembled, I gave it a spray with glimmer mist.  Just to give a little bling, I added some hot fix jewels to the Martha Stewart heart edge, and then just a bit of twine to give a modern twist!  I am set to go for Valentines day...what about you!?

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sherry, your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Sherri! You're always doing original works of art. I'm the scraplifter type! LOL!

    ReplyDelete