Sunday, October 2, 2011

Instructions for Halloween page

You can use any sheet of orange paper. I used all Martha Stewart new craft punches...with the any where on the page punch ,a spider web, I punched along the left border and down the bottom. I used Geckogalz Gothic papers (really cool Halloween paper) and filled in all the punched holes. I took Tim Holtz resist paper and cut a strip 4x 6 inches, and used the all around punch on it. To get the resist I used orange distress ink. I also cut the title from the resist paper. I took orange chalk and went around and enhanced the spider webs. I took the deep edge fence punch (MS) and used it for a strip on the bottom of my page. I matted my photo on black, using an all around the page spider punch, adhering that to a strip of resist paper. I then added spiders, cats and a witch cut from Cricut, curling the spider legs and witches hair. Reallyspooky!!!!!

Have fun, regards,
Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment

And suddenly it is 2022!

My son is now 15 and driving with a permit, and he is already picking cars (for me to buy).  Cars currently are very had to find as here is ...