Sunday, July 24, 2011

CROP NIGHT


Our monthly crop was held last night and I do believe that everyone had fun. I am so glad that everyone got a prize and learned a few new techniques.

I am glad to say all the croppers ate my greatest friends...if you don't scrape, you need to learn as I do believe that "WE" are the friendliest and most giving people.

If you never have done it, I encourage you to join the scrapbook class...you learn, you have fun, you preserve history, but you make wonderful friends. It has really enriched my life and help me make a statement....

Thank you all for coming and being part of my life

Luv ya

Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment

And suddenly it is 2022!

My son is now 15 and driving with a permit, and he is already picking cars (for me to buy).  Cars currently are very had to find as here is ...