Saturday, April 18, 2020

Beauty in the mist

We are in the middle of the Covid19 Virus.  The world is staying home, social distancing, wearing masks and dying!  School has been closed since March, the kids do it online and it will be closed the rest of this school year.

I don't want to get out of bed, everyday is the same.  Oh, did I mention that besides Medical personnel, no one is working!

But I opened my back door and this awesome specimen was alive on my Magnolia tree.  The one that my husband had planted for me when we bought this house ten years ago, the one that was so little and now is towering above our home, yes that one....I got a ladder to get to the beautiful flower so I could share it's innocent beauty.  For you to have a smile and imagine the beautiful perfume that is has scented the humid air with.

1 comment:

And suddenly it is 2022!

My son is now 15 and driving with a permit, and he is already picking cars (for me to buy).  Cars currently are very had to find as here is ...